SCHOOL CLOSING - When schools are closed, ALL workshops and activities are cancelled. Check our Facebook page for verification.
ACCES/West RAEN is dedicated to facilitating opportunities for your professional development in the most successful environment possible. The following information and suggestions will help you navigate registering for and attending our events, and will assure that you get the most out of the trainings.
Guidelines for registering:
1. Register early to avoid disappointment! The majority of our workshops are filled to capacity. Although we make every effort to reschedule trainings to accommodate waiting lists, this is not always possible. Similarly, if something interests you, sign up when you see it Ė donít assume it will be offered again. Unfortunately, the expenses involved in bringing many of our opportunities to you precludes them being repeated.
2. Fill out the registration form completely. We want to be able to reach you in the event that a workshop needs to be rescheduled, there is a site change, or we need to get pre-class materials to you. Fill out your name on the registration form as you would like it to appear on your Certificate of Completion. Use an email address and phone # that you can check evenings and weekends as well as during the week. Print clearly Ė if we canít read your name, it will undoubtedly be misspelled on the certificate.
3. Each person must register individually. A valid individual email address must accompany every registration. You cannot register more than one person using the same email address.
4. Certificates will be issued to those who attend the entire workshop. Unfortunately, we are not able to give certificates or credir Professional Development hours to those who arrive late or leave early.
5. No-shows will not be allowed to attend any subsequent ACCES/West RAEN workshops for the remainder of the program year. Call the ACCES/West RAEN Office at 716-651-0560 if you are unable to attend a workshop to avoid these consequences.
6. Refreshments are a courtesy which we enjoy offering you when we are able. However, refreshments are not available at every workshop.
Copyright © 2020 ACCES / West RAEN, All rights reserved.